The original artwork or the prints will be delivered within 7 - 10 days, unless the printing company has some delays with their production line, in which case you will be contacted within a week.
If you need express delivery contact me via email. There may be an extra charge for the service depending on your requirement.
UK deliveries: The price includes P&P within the UK. If shipping cost is more than quoted you will be contacted prior to dispatching the work to give you the choice to accept. I also reserve the right to refuse the sale.
Collection from my studio: If you live in London you are welcome to collect the work from my studio. Select 'collect' at the check-out.
Europe and International deliveries: Most shipments are subject to duties and taxes depending on the country of destination. This is not included in the final dispatched price of the artwork, and it is the responsibility of the buyer to pay this extra cost. I have no control over these charges and accept no responsibility for it. Feel free to contact me before buying if you are not sure about the hidden charges from the country of destination.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
I hope you will be happy with your purchase. Unfortunately I do not offer refunds, but I can give you a credit note of the same value if you return the work with 14 days of purchase, and exchange for another artwork.
1. Contact me via email to let me know of your decision stating why you are thinking of returning the work. Once the return has been agreed follow the procedure as described below
2. Every work is checked carefully before being dispatched to you and it should be returned in the same condition in the original packaging (if possible) and secured properly so it does not get damaged during transport.
3. Use the same service as it was sent to you. You will be responsible for the cost of the new postage.
4. Once the artwork has been safely returned and checked, you will be issued with a credit note of the same value to use towards the purchase any other artwork available on my website. If you select a work at a lower price, no refund will be given to you to make up the amount. If you select a work of a higher value, you will be issued a new invoice to pay the difference.
5. Once all the above has been completed, the new work will be dispatched to you.
6. Exchange is allowed only once for each customer.
PARCEL ARRIVES DAMAGED
If your artwork has been damaged during transit, make sure you take one or more photos of the parcel before you unwrap your parcel, showing the damage . Once you open the package if the artwork is damaged, take additional photos showing clearly the area(s). You must notify me within 7 days in order for me to contact the service / courrier that dispatched your work. You will be then notified of any refund by email and the procedure for returning the work.